How to get to us
To plan your journey to Dudley College, download our How to Find us Map (160kB), use the interactive map on each campus page to get directions, or use one of the journey planners below:
There are plenty of footpaths around Dudley College and we are close to Priory Park. Walking is a great way to get here as it keeps you fit, it’s sociable and free!
Take a look at http://www.cyclestreets.net/
Cycling is a great way to get to Dudley College and we have plenty of covered cycle shelters and all of our sites to store your bike when you get here.
The Dudley Learning Quarter is accessed by bus stops on Ednam Road and Priory Road. These stops are served by buses with services to a wide catchment area across the West Midlands. Services include:
- 1 Dudley - Sedgley - Wolverhampton -Tettenhall Wood
- 126 Wolverhampton - Roseville - Dudley - Bearwood - Birmingham
- 27 / 27A Wolverhampton - Goldthorn Park - Sedgley - Gornal Wood - Dudley
- 81 Wolverhampton - Parkfields - Woodcross - Coseley - Dudley - Merry Hill
- 205 Dudley - Russells Hall - Kingswinford
- 222 Dudley - Russells Hall - Merry Hill
- 223 Dudley - Gornal Wood - Sedgley - Woodcross - Bilston
- 257 Dudley - Gornal Wood - Kingswinford - Stourbridge
- X96 Wrens Nest - Dudley - Merry Hill - Stourbridge - Wollaston Farm
Dudley Bus station is situated within a 10 minute walk and provides access to bus services covering additional areas such as Halesowen, West Bromwich and Stourbridge.
You can also plan your journeys on the go with the Network West Midlands travel apps which are free to download:
and to get the best ticket visit: