Information Advice and Guidance
It is very important to get good advice when choosing your course of study. The guidance team at Dudley College of Technology provide free and impartial information, advice and guidance to members of the public and students. The service is here to help you to make the right choices about your learning programme and future career.
The guidance team offers a wide range of support services to students before, during and at the end of your course. Our team have a wide range of expertise, which can help you succeed.
We can offer:
- One to one guidance interviews to help you choose and plan your career path
- advice and help in choosing and enrolling on a learning programme
- advice and support with financial and welfare issues that relate to your learning
- access to information and resources on occupations, careers and higher education
- helping to progress on to higher qualifications and help with university applications
- help in developing your skills and techniques when looking for work experience or a job
- help in writing applications and compiling your CV
- Information on holiday, gap year work and local vacancies both full and part time
We have a comprehensive careers library, which is available on a drop in basis providing a wide range of course guides, higher education prospectuses and careers information. The host of computerised programmes available ensure you have the latest technology and information at your fingertips.
For more information complete our enquiry form to contact one of our professional careers guidance officers.