Virtual Learning Environment
Dudley College provides its learners a virtual learning environment. We use 'Blackboard' which offers a whole range of on-line learning tools for staff and learners which can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection (from within college or outside). It includes such things as:
- Access materials relevant to you course ranging from copies of handouts to interactive multi-media materials.
- Access on-line assessments offering instant marking and feedback.
- Download copies of assignment briefs and hand in your assignments on-line.
- View your grades and progress through the course.
- Stay in contact with your tutor and fellow learners via e-mail.
- Contribute to discussions using on-line discussion boards.
- Access your course calendar to view important events.
- Set up your own homepage and share documents with other learners.
All learners are automatically given access to Blackboard as part of their enrolment. This allows you to access a range of general resources relevant to your study at Dudley College, such as tutorial support, key skills practice, induction materials, useful study guides and much more. In addition, your tutor may put up materials and activities specific to your course of study for you to access.
Existing Dudley College Blackboard users can log in at: dudley.blackboard.com