Are you an employer looking to train your staff?
Dudley College’s Skills Development Programmes will allow you to:
- Access training for your staff free of charge
- Ensure your staff gain formal qualifications in specialist areas that demonstrate the professionalism of your company
- Access flexible training that is delivered on your premises at a time to suit you
- Motivate your staff so that their performance and essentially your profits are increased
The skills development programme is available in the following subject areas:
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Customer Service
- Health & Social Care
- Information Technology
- Motor Vehicle
- Teaching Assistants
- Team Leading
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Waste Management
This training has limited availability, so to take advantage call 01384 363 808
Dreams turns over more than £280 million annually and employs 2,000 people.
At their 'Academy of Dreams' in the West Midlands, they train many of their staff in the skills essential to support the growing business.
Dreams turned to Dudley College to supply their Central Hubs team with training in warehouse, distribution and driving National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) at levels 2 and 3. The College also helped staff in the mattress factory attain their NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations.
John Sanderson, Head of the Academy said: "Dudley College has shown the level of flexibility we wanted. The assessors have worked across our nine depots across the country and made themselves available to drivers at very unsocial hours."
Lowell Williams, College Principal, comments: "We pride ourselves in understanding our customer's needs and then working hard to meet them."