Improve your future career prospects in the digital world.
fast track courses that last just four weeks.
Digital Futures in:
- Learners will have an understanding of a range of programming and scripting languages and experience of developing applications for the web and other products.
- Media & Games
- Learners will have an understanding of a range of digital programmes that are used across the creative industries to produce content. These areas would include desktop publishing, digital Illustration, film and image editing and game world creation.
- Building Technologies
- Learners will have an understanding of a range of modern building techniques and experience of using a range of BIM software and techniques.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Learners will be introduced to a range of skills including producing 3D CAD models and assemblies, producing physical parts using CAD/CAM, producing CNC components from drawings.
Plus ... the option of undertaking an enhanced employability module to further accelerate learners career prospects.
- Genuine desire to learn
- Dedicated 4 week commitment to attend.
- 20th January 2020
- 9th March 2020
- 4th May 2020
- 8th June 2020
FREE and benefits are not affected.
You will gain a college certificate upon completion of the course along with access to qualified careers guidance staff to help steer your future job choices along with our employment hub team to help you create CVs so you can apply for Apprenticeship roles in these areas.
To book your place call Learner Services on 01384 363 530 or email Lee.Salt@dudleycol.ac.uk