As a non-levy paying organisation with a pay bill of less than £3 million, you pay just 10% towards the cost of the Apprenticeship training and the Government will pay the remaining 90%.
For our Chartered Manager Team Leader/Supervisor level 3 Apprenticeship, you will pay just £500 for the full programme.
The amount small and medium-sized businesses have to contribute towards apprenticeships will be reduced from 10 percent to 5 percent, taking effect from April 2019.
As an Ofsted Outstanding provider of Apprenticeships,
we can help you to develop the skills of your people.