As a non-levy paying organisation with a pay bill of less than £3 million, you pay just 5% towards the cost of the Apprenticeship training and the Government will pay the remaining 95%.
For our Team Leader/Supervisor level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, you will pay just £225 for the full programme (based on a funding value of £4,500).
Support for SMEs / non-levy payers
The £69m Skills Deal agreed with the Government in summer 2018 – the first of its kind in the country – gave the West Midlands Combined Authority power to transfer unspent apprenticeship levy from large businesses to local small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to cover 100% of their apprenticeship training costs. This approach keeps levy money within the West Midlands region, boosting skills, job opportunities and productivity by supporting more young people and adults of all ages into work.
Thanks to large organisations donating their unspent levy, Dudley College of Technology is creating new apprenticeship opportunities at many local companies, who otherwise have been unable to afford to hire apprentices.
As an Ofsted Outstanding provider of Apprenticeships,
we can help you to develop the skills of your people.