Animal Management HND
About this course
Following on from the HNC Animal Management programme, this one year top up course is designed for students wanting to work within the animal sector. It further develops knowledge and understanding of the industry and individual animals as well as developing the research skills that are invaluable for working within a zoo or research environment.
- Biological principles;
- Animal behaviour;
- Animal adaptations;
- Fish, game and wildlife management
- Teaching a specialist subject
What are the entry requirements?
You will need to have completed an HNC Animal Management before starting this programme
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments with some practical work and presentations.
Successful completion of this course would enable progression to the final year of a complementary Animal Management degree programme.
Where can I learn more?
For more information on gaining your Animal Management HNC at Dudley College please contact the Student Services team at email@example.com or phone 01384 363 363.
All courses are run subject to numbers, although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information shown above, Dudley College reserves the right to amend the content/arrangements therein as deemed necessary.
All fees quoted are normally per year, are the “standard” prices only and may be subject to change without notice. This applies to those who have been resident in the UK/EU/EEA for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course, for a purpose other than full-time education.
Exceptions to the ”standard” prices may apply - see below for details and how to find out more:
- Students under 16 years of age - contact the 14-16 Centre Manager on 01384 363 208.
- Students aged 16-18 are not usually required to pay course fees on full or part-time courses. Contact the admissions team on 01384 363 333 for further details.
- Non-standard UK/EU/EEA residents and international students - contact the international office on 01384 363 356 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you may be asked to complete an initial assessment for any course that Dudley College offers.
* Statistics from undergraduate induction survey 2013-14.