For specialised English Language courses please see our International School of English pages.
BTEC/Vocational Course Diploma - 1 or 2 year programmes (Level 3)
For the BTEC/Vocational Diploma provision international students must be under the age of 25 and meet the minimum requirement of having IELTS of 5 with the minimum score of 5 in each of the categories of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. In addition students will also need the equivalent of 5 GCSE passes at grades A-C, including Maths.
- Art and Design
- Art and Design (General)
- Beauty Therapy
- Computer Aided Design and Technology
- Digital Art and Visual Communication
- Drama Performance
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Electromechanical Maintenance
- Electrotechnical Installation
- Fashion and Clothing (Art and Design)
- Hairdressing (NVQ)
- ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals
- ICT Practitioners
- ICT Systems Support (City and Guilds)
- Interior Design Specialism
- Creative Media Production
- Music Technology
- Performing Arts (Musical Theatre)
- Photography (Art and Design)
- Production Arts (Design for film, TV and theatre)
- Sport(sports development and fitness)
- Travel and Tourism
£4900 per year
Access to Higher Education subjects offered - 1 year programme (Level 3)
For Access to Higher Education courses, international students must be over the age of 17 and meet the minimum requirement of having IELTS of 5 with the minimum score of 5 in each of the categories of reading, writing, listening and speaking. Students will also need the equivalent of 5 GCSE passes at grades A-C, including maths.
- Teacher and related careers
- Social work and social science
Successful students can progress onto a HND (Higher National Diploma) or the first year of an undergraduate degree programme at university subject to earning sufficient credits
For further information and to apply please contact:
by telephone 0044 1384 363 356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.