Subcontracting Call for Partners
Are you a provider of high quality 16-18 Apprenticeships? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to partner with us to improve the skills and prospects of young people across Birmingham and the Black Country.
Dudley College is the largest provider of Apprenticeships in the West Midlands, and we are looking for providers who can complement our delivery to 16-18 year olds. If you are listed on the SFA's Register of frameworks and standards, we want to hear from you.
Working Together in Partnership
We seek to develop like-minded relationships with subcontractors who can complement and add value to our existing provision, predominantly within priority sectors including engineering and manufacturing, construction, science and healthcare, sport and leisure, services industries and business, management and professional to meet local needs. Recognising that effective partnerships develop from strong relationships, we will invest time and resources in supporting you to ensure training is fully compliant with funding regulations, and that apprentices enrolled under our partnership have the best possible opportunity to succeed and progress into positive futures. Our dedicated partnerships team will work with you to:
- respond quickly to employer and learning demand, meeting customer needs;
- develop areas of provision that meet the strategic business plans of both the college and your organisation;
- engage with new markets;
- develop and launch new standards and trailblazers;
- maintain the delivery of niche provision and support local employers and communities and
- develop your organisation as we share good practice and learn from each other.
Why Work with Dudley College?
- Graded 'Good with Outstanding Features' by Ofsted, we have a 154-year history of developing the practical and vocational skills of the local workforce;
- Our 15/16 overall success rate for 16-18 Apprenticeships is 84.7%, 12.3% above 14/15 national benchmarks;
- Our Learning Quarter has transformed the face of Dudley Town Centre, providing the borough with multi-million pound campuses dedicated to vocational training, advanced Engineering and Business Technologies;
- Over the last academic year we supported over 4,000 young people and adults on Apprenticeships;
- 13% of our apprentices are from ethnic minority groups;
- We work with over 1,000 employers, ranging from sole traders to multinationals
If you are interested in more information about how you can become a Dudley College subcontractor, please contact us on 01384 363 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org