We are delighted that you are thinking of joining us in September! It's an exciting time, but we know starting a new course can be a little daunting!
So, to support your transition to college, we've created a series of online activities to help you find out more about your chosen subject and get you thinking about the career options ahead.
Over the next five weeks, we'll be releasing a weekly activity online to prepare you for your new course and get you in an aspirational mind set! There'll also be an opportunity for a 'virtual' meet the tutors of each subject area and a mini-project to get you ready for the new academic year!
Here are the dates that you will be able to access the new pack of learning each week:
- Wednesday 17th June: Activity 1 - Find Out More About Your Subject
- Wednesday 24th June: Activity 2 - Working In The Industry
- Wednesday 1st July: Activity 3 - Meet The Tutor
- Wednesday 8th July: Activity 4 - Getting Work Ready
- Wednesday 15th July: Activity 5 - The Mini Project
We hope you enjoy these activities and remember, our staff are always here to help if you have any questions or queries over the coming weeks.