'Strive to be the best you can be. In doing so, your vision may be closer than you think'
Peter Jones CBE
Learning By Doing
Some people just know that they want to work for themselves, or that they have a brilliant business idea that could make them lots of money and bring them commercial success.
- But how do you turn your dreams into reality?
- Where to do go to transform your vision into a business plan?
That’s why we’ve launched this exciting new course to help you ...
The new Peter Jones Enterprise Academy at Dudley College can help you achieve your goals. The Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is a bespoke course for young people with ambition, drive and enthusiasm. The course coaches, supports and encourages young people, giving them the confidence and ability to take their first steps into the exciting, but scary, world as an entrepreneur.
Based on a philosophy of ‘learning by doing’ the Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is designed to give budding entrepreneurs the skills and experience to excel in business, through a diverse range of learning that brings the boardroom to the classroom.
You’ll get to experience:
- Working on real life business challenges
- Starting your own business
- Attending master classes, workshops, micro business surgeries and networking events
- Receiving coaching from real business owners
- Undertaking a personal and professional development programme designed to guide you and support your business aspirations
- Up to a 4 week placement with an existing business.
Taught by tutors that possess actual business knowledge, supported by a host of guest speakers from all walks of life and real life business challenges the course is exciting, innovative and best of all focuses on you as an entrepreneur.
Read on... to get on...