'Strive to be the best you can be. In doing so, your vision may be closer than you think'
Peter Jones CBE
Top course for a top career
Our exciting new Level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is a unique opportunity to study at a Peter Jones Enterprise Academy.
To get in... and get on you’ll need:
A minimum of five GCSE’s (grades A*-C, including English and Maths) or other equivalent Level 2 qualifications at merit level or higher.
Level 3 is about developing functional business skills to equip you for the real world. During the one year course, which is equivalent to 2 A levels, the following topics are studied:
- The innovative entrepreneur
- Business planning and pitching
- Financial planning and implementation
- Launching your business vision
- Monitoring the performance of your business
- Operating your business
- Planning the future of your business
- Leadership and teamwork
- Working as an intrepreneur (an entrepreneur within an existing organisation)
- Market research and analysis
- Brand Development and Promotion
- Social Enterprise.
100% coursework assessments,which include reports, assignments and presentations.
In order to pass, you’ll need a first class work ethic. Our students are expected to dress for business, work a typical 9am to 5pm, five days a week, and have a real ‘can do’ attitude to life.
Past graduates have chosen to:
- Continue to run and expand their business
- Put their skills and knowledge into practise in an established company
- Attend University.