Forgotten your learner password?
If you are an enrolled learner, but need to reset your password, you can do this using Office 365 as long as you set up an authentication method when you activated your account.
1. Browse to the Office 365 login page www.office.com and select Sign In
2. Select Can't access your account.
3. You'll then be prompted to enter your college email address, and the captcha characters. Then click Next.
4. Select I've Forgotten My Password
5. Depending on which authentication method you chose when you activated your college account (email or phone) you will be prompted for a verification method.
7. If you didn’t setup an authentication method when you first activated your account then you will be prompted with this message and need to contact the college to get your password reset.